Monday, July 06, 2009

Eating baby food, 4th of July, NC Cabin

I think I mentioned in the last post that Libby was eating baby food now, so I thought I'd post a couple pictures of her eating. She does great with rice cereal and opens her mouth wide! She likes pears and did great with carrots. Wasn't so sure about bananas. She makes some funny faces when she eats!





We went with Scott and Ashley to my grandparents cabin in North Carolina for the 4th. We are SOOOO thankful for the opportunities we have to use this cabin as it is beautiful and right on the water with boats to use!
We went out on the pontoon to watch the fireworks and snapped a few pics.


Libby crashed out for the first part. She woke up but was content to lay there during the fireworks. However, wanting her to enjoy everything I do, I got her up to see the fireworks. She enjoyed them for a few minutes, then had a breakdown. I should have just let her go back to sleep. Oh well!
Libby's first 4th of July.
Libby loves the water! She likes to sit in her tube and lounge, or kick her legs and talk to herself. Here she is sitting on the beach at the cabin. She liked the sand and was fascinated when the waves from boats came crashing up to her.


She hung out with Daddy on the pier after a little swim. Here are her wrinkly feet. :)
Sitting on the pier.

No comments: