Friday, June 01, 2012

Fun in the Water

We've had some hot days so far this year, so we've spent some time at the fun fountain areas in Knoxville. We went to the Splashpad yesterday and I got a few fun pics.

Ty is my little waterdog. He loves the water. I thought he might be a little intimidated by getting sprayed in the face, but it didn't seem to bother him. He and Libby had a blast!



He loves grabbing the water.





Ty loved Annie's curls and was gently feeling them. Of course they wouldn't cooperate when I pulled the camera out. My little man is deffinitely getting a belly and some rolls! For the first time since he was a newborn.


Here are some pictures taken by my friend Holly. Libby and Hosanna are good friends and these pics are adorable!





Earlier in May, we went to the fountians downtown with Khadine, Holly and Judah. They also have a super fun playground there! They are huge fountains, but the kids still enjoyed them. Libby just ended up running around the outside most of the time. But they also enjoyed splashing them. I think this pic is just before Libby hit water right into Judah's face, after I was showing her how to splash it. Sorry Judah! I felt pretty bad.





This would have been a cool shot with a 50 mil lens.


We're going to try to go to Dollywood tomorrow. If I remember to bring my camera, then I hope to get some more fun shots. What a fun summer we're having so far! And it's only just June!


No comments: