Friday, January 08, 2010

Snow Day!

We don't get much snow here in Tennessee, so when we do we take advantage of it!
Libby and I went out in the snow today and although we weren't able to make a snowman, we still had a good time!
Cute little hat borrowed from the Maples.


She was very curious about the snow.
She does great walking all over the place now. She can turn, and go where ever she wants!
She can even bend over and pick something up and then stand back up without assistance!
Here she is walking in the snow.
Little shoe prints from little tiny steps. :)

I made her as snowball and she was curious about it as well. She tries to mimick everything I do. It's so cute! I find that she's wiping her hands off a lot now, usually becuase I am. She didn't much like the taste of snow, I think it was more the feeling of it that she didn't like.
After some fun time in the snow, it was inside for some nice warm Beefaroni! So messy, and I just gave her a bath this morning! She sure enjoyed lunch, though!
She's learning to use a fork and she's picking it up fast! Thanks to my Mom for showing me all the new things that Libby can do, I just don't think to let her try.
One downfall to having a lot of hair, stuff gets in it! And when her hands look like her face does and she rubs her hair, it turns red! Most of it rinsed out. :) I guess I have to let her have some fun and get dirty sometimes. Needless to say, we don't eat a lot of Beefaroni.

I'm trying to figure out how to put movies on here from out video camera. If I ever figure it out, I'll post walking and snow videos.

No comments: