Friday, March 19, 2010

Libby loves... to help clean!

Libby is my little helper now. She loves to try to do whatever I'm doing. She loves to clean! She is very intelligent and watches everything I do. Here is a video of her putting her toys away. She does this frequently now (especially with the kitchen toys).

She also watches me sweep and mop the floor with our wonderful Swiffers. She's tried several times to pull them out from beside the fridge, but they're a bit too heavy for her to push around. She found this beside the fridge the other day and decided it would work just as well. All on her own she started pushing it around the floor trying to clean.

As much as I don't want her to grow up, it will help when she's big enough to actually do some cleaning!

I love my little helper.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is so cute! What a great helper... Lucy has started to show an interest in helping me too, or at least trying to copy me :)