Thursday, September 17, 2009

My first UT game and Great Grandparents 60th Anniversary

I've got a lot to catch up on! We've been very busy the last couple of weeks. Lots going on! Although I have to admit, even when we're not busy elsewhere, there's always grocery shopping, coupon clipping, meal planning, house cleaning, etc., etc. to work on. I'll try to post my pics in groups of two events each to save me some time and to split it up.
We had a bunch of people over for the first University of Tennessee game (which was great!) It was fun, especially becuase there were a bunch of kiddos there! Libby was routing for the Vols... Go Big Orange!! and was toting her little cheer leading outfit from Grammy.
She made such a funny face in this first pic, I couldn't help but post it!

Go VOLS!!


Riding on Daddy's shoulder
Giving Lucy kisses, or trying to slow her down. :)

Lucy and Libby had a race. Libby crawls on her knees, Lucy scootches on her tummy, but I must say, she is VERY fast!
Looking cute in orange

Some of the kiddos in a group shot. From left to right (Braden, Gavin (bottom left),Libby, Reese, Canon and Sadie)
All the kids (London and Phoebe, Gavin, Braden, Libby, Reese, Canon and Sadie)
Earlier this month (or maybe end of last month) we went up to Matt's parent's house to celebrate Matt's grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary (way to go! Congrats!) As much as I love outdoor and nature shots, you know I couldn't pass this up... flowers just after the rain!
Beautiful yellow rose bud
I'm not sure what kind of flower these are, maybe Impatients?

The cake.
The young couple. :)
Great Mamma and Libby, I love this shot!
While we were there, the neighboring cows got in the yard, notice Gunner trying to chase them off. They didn't listen so he came back to get help.
A little human intervention and they were gone, with Gunny at their heels.

That's it for now. I'll post more later, or tomorrow.

No comments: