Thursday, May 31, 2012

Crab Cakes and Stuffed Mushrooms

I decided to get creative with my cooking the other day and am so glad I did! I combined Emeril's and Barefoot Contessa's crab cake recipes and these turned out great! With Emeril's sausage stuffed mushrooms on the side. Both were so delicious! I definitely will keep those recipes, if I can remember how I made the crab cakes.



Ty was a BIG fan!


I think this was the last picure I got of him pre-buzzcut.


I cut his hair, Wooops too short! Thankfully it gorws so fast, he'll be back to his man-do in no time. I was very sad to see all of it come off the top, though! Not that it was his first haircut. It was about his 20th. :)


I'm trying to get a picture or video of him standing and walking now, but he's always moving towards me too fast. I distracted him with his drink for this one. He's getting to be such a big boy! :(

No comments: