Thursday, August 20, 2009

Climbing in bed, more flowers pics and animal visitors

I set Libby down in her crib yesterday so I could sort her laundry and she decided to try to pull herself up on the side of the crib. A great feat that I didn't know she could do yet. She did actually do it! Started on her butt...

Pulled herself to her knees...


Got a good grip...

And pulled herself up! She's so proud of herself. :) She learns new things every day! She can actually clap now and loves to clap and dance to music! I tried to get a quick video of her clapping, but she wasn't in a good mood so it didn't turn out so well. I'll see if I have more success today.


I've been having fun experimenting with my camera! (When I find the time.) And I've worn out our happy little flowers. I need some new material to practice on. :) I was hoping to go to the park today to get some good pics, but it's pooring down rain and looks like it might do that all day. Oh well, rainy days are good, too.
I love this pic!

Some different perspectives on them (from the back).
We had some more visitors in our yard. Here is one of the many rabbits that frequently make their way around our yard.

Our wild turkeys are also back (only 2 of them that I've seen), but I haven't gotten a good picture of them yet. Here is a pretty yellow butterfly that visited our flowers.



That's it for now!

No comments: