Tuesday, April 03, 2012

An unusually warm day in March

It was a rather warm day in mid-March (we got a ton of those), so we decided to have some Spring fun in the baby pool. The water was a little cool, but it was some thing to do outside and they enjoyed it!

I love his sweet, sometimes sad eyes. He's starting to get some chunk on him! Especially in his belly and cheeks! I think this means he's about to grow. Libby used to do the same thing.

Another fun activity they were able to enjoy together. Libby filling up her water gun. Hmmm, I wonder where she's going to point it next...
 Thankfully it was Ty, who didn't mind too much, and not me with the camera!

His face doesn't look too pleased. I guess he is being held at gunpoint. :)


Fun hints of summer, which I think will end up being WAY TOO HOT this year.

No comments: