Wednesday, February 08, 2012

New Years Eve

We had a great New Years Eve hanging with a ton of people at Mom and Dad's house. There was a ping-pong tournament, board games, Rock Band, Wii Life, and lots of fellowship! Libby's friend Laurel (and Ty's friend Bill) came over with their family and everyone had a crazy good time. :)

Libby and Laurel

 This is why I should blog right away, I don't even remember what they were dancing to here. How the Grinch Stole Christmas? Toddler Tunes? Anyway, they were dancing together and I think all the kiddos were up till midnight. Libby and Laurel tried to do a "sleepover" in Ben and Bri's bed, but ended up watching part of a movie and then coming back down. I think Annie was a good girl and went to sleep. And Hudson may have as well. I don't remember exactly. I just know Libby went a little crazy and got to see the ball drop. I'm surprised Matt and I even made it!

Everyone hanging out. Our cousins Johnny, Joey and Stephen were in with Uncle John and Aunt Donna from Florida. We had a great time with you guys and are so glad you came for a visit!

Libby cracking up with Daddy. Our little party animal.


No comments: